Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Stop the bad posture!

So, I just returned from a quick trip to mall. Where I witnessed three moms with the dreaded "Umbrella Stroller Hunchback."

Makes me so sad to see tall moms pushing strollers that are obviously way too short for them. I totally understand that not everyone can afford a stroller with adjustable handles. So, maybe this would be a great to summon the great stroller God's to request a super cheap, lightweight umbrella stroller with taller handles, to stop the bad posture.

I bet everyone of us has seen someone in the above described position.

1 comment:

  1. This is the very reason I haven't switched to an umbrella stroller. I can't bear the thought of spending a ton of money on something so simple. I'll stick to our hummer of a stroller from my
    Graco travel system.

    ReplyDelete