Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Need to join GAA, Gearr-aholics Annonymous

So, I just realized I have spent an obsence amount of time searching the web for strollers.
***Note** I do not need another stroller, but that won't stop me. I want two new ones. I have my eyes set on the Bumbleride Indie Twin and the Valco tri-mode ex.

Both are side by side double strollers that are considered to be narrow coming in at 29" wide. I LOVE double strollers that have 4 air tires! Over the past couple of years I have owned: Graco, Peg Perego, Bugaboo, Maclaren, Kolcraft, Baby Jogger, Bumbleride, Quinny.

Apparently, I a love for carseats as well. At present with *only* three kids in them we are the proud owners of 11 seats. I really like Graco snugride seats as well as the Peg Perego Primo Viaggio seats for infants. For the longest time I have been a huge fan of Britax convertible seats, love 'em. But I recently tried a new seat for my 5 year old, she is currently riding in the Radian 80. Great seat! My only issue with the Radian verses the Britax (pick any model) is that the harness straps DO get tangled. Hopefully they will make some adjustments in the near future on this.


Today is a nice rainy day, perfect for spending time on hunting for my next gear purchase ;-)

1 comment:

  1. 11 car seats! Wow. You really are an expert on the topic. :)

    stephanie@metropolitanmama.net

    ReplyDelete